Roughness Tester Gauge Meter SRT-6210
This instrument is compatible with four standards of site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding and clearly display all measurement parameters.
When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier.
The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor
* Conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives along with ISO-4287, DIN4768, JIS B and ANS146.1 set standards
* Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics, printing and analyzing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface.
* Manual or automatic shut down. The tester can be switched off by pressing the Power key at any time.
* The tester can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD, with blue backlight
Parameters : Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
Measuring Range :
Ra, Rq: 0.025-16.00um/1.000-629.9uinch
Rz, Rt: 0.020-160.0um/0.078-6299uinch
Accuracy: Not more than 10%
Fluctuation of display value: Not more than 6%
Radius of Probe Pin: 5um
Diameter of sensor head: 6mm
Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
Dynamo-measurement of Probe: 4mN(0.4gf)
Probe Angle: 90 deg.
Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48mm
Maximum driving stroke: 17.5mm/0.7inch
Cutoff length (l): 0.25mm / 0.8mm / 2.5mm
sampling length = 0.25mm Vt=0.135mm/s
sampling length = 0.8mm Vt=0.5mm/s
sampling length = 2.5mm Vt=1mm/s
Battery: 4 x 1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery (not included)
Packing: Protective Carrying Case with contoured rubber compartments.
Largest stockist in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman.