What makes our aviation windsocks different?
Two major things make a windsock, its material and its construction. We start off with a premium nylon polyester fabric that is made in the UK to our exacting standards. Polyester offers unparalleled windsock durability to the elements and will not become rigid in cold / hot weather, keeping our windsocks extremely responsive in even the slightest of wind. From there it gets urethane coated and UV protected, giving the windsock superior fade resistance and color retention. The material is subjected to a variety of tests by an independent lab to verify its structural integrity and UV resistance. All our windsocks have been also tested for water resistance and we guarantee them to be 100% waterproof.
Why choose our windsock?
- One Fitting for all sizes, so no need to buy different hardware for different socks.
- 100% polyester making it lightweight, 100% waterproof, fade resistance and easy to carry.
- Simple Hook and hardware design – takes literally 5mins to install
- Reflective tapes added to make it visible.
- Unbreakable design – can be used again and again
SIMPLE INSTALLATION 1
- Fixes directly on ¾” Pipe / Pole (26.7mm OD)
- Once hardware is fixed, hook it and done
Largest stockist in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman.